It was a great day. I wish I would have taken a photo of Ben's supper last night though. We nibbled at the open houses so I didn't really think Ben would be hungry at supper time. I made the mistake (I seriously should have known better) of asking Ben if he
wanted to go in for supper...at the park! You never ask a kid if he wants to do anything at the park. The answer will always be no. So at 8:15 we go in to go to bed and the kid immediately runs to his high chair and
crawls up it like it's dinner time. So...this is the parent of the year award part...we feed him Cheerios, string cheese,
shredded cheese and a 1/2 slice of plain bread.
But he gobbled it up and off to bed he went.
Great photo of Ben and Rob mowing!!! Thanks for the update!!!
ReplyDeleteHey, I'm enjoying your blog! Miles had that for breakfast today!
ReplyDelete