
Look closely. In this hole between the two houses you can almost see a Peske home.
Yesterday we went to the builders to get the bid for our house and, shockingly enough, it ended up OK. We went prepared to give up some of the extras that we'd added for dreams sake - tray ceilings, oak doors on the main floor, a beautiful lighted ceiling in the master bedroom, etc. and didn't need to give anything up at all. I think that almost never happens.
So this week they are staking out our property to determine property lines and next week they will start digging. The big decision that's got us stumped is what color we want. We're not really crazy about any of the options.
Early this morning I tromped over to the area and took photos of a few houses that have colors we're considering. The house will be all steel siding with white trim. I realize the morning light is horrible, but what do you think?
Choice #1 Dover Gray

Choice #2 - Sage

Choice #3 - some sort of brown color

I'd also like to personally thank the owners of these houses for not calling the police at 6:45 this morning when they saw a complete stranger taking photographs of their house. I love Bismarck.
You have officially been added to my blog roll. Congratulations. Not an easy feat. oh, Go with the green stuff.
ReplyDeletePersonally, if you even want my opinion, I really like the brown and the green. By the way..I have invited you to a jewelry party on the 20th because I will be in town. Excited to follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteYay! You get everything you want! So happy for you! I like the green LOTS, all the others are very nice colors too :) PS, love the poopy pants story on your latest entry!
ReplyDeleteI like the sage color. I am so happy about your new home. There is nothing better than moving in to a new home. Congrats to ya'll
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Your SIS
Hey! I love the Sage too!!!
ReplyDeleteSage!
ReplyDelete