Thursday, May 8, 2014

Bulgaria or Bust

Tomorrow's our day. We'll be leaving for Bulgaria on Saturday morning at 6am and flying in on Sunday at 1pm (5am central time). 

Thoughts we're having as we prepare to leave tomorrow:
 
- We are 96% excited and 4% terrified. 
- I can't believe we will meet our daughter in four days. The magnitude of that is not lost on me. 
- Don't forget the passports.
- I hope Pitch Perfect is playing on the plane. 
- I hope the boys are good for the grandparents.
- We're going to try not to offend the locals. 
- Does Bulgaria have ice cream?
- I hope we have the timing right and the wifi capabilities to Facetime with the boys a lot. 

We absolutely value your prayers. You've carried us this far... don't quit on us now! : ) 

Can't wait to be reporting from Bulgaria. 

Nicole
 

No comments:

Post a Comment