Tuesday, July 21, 2009

House Stuff

It wouldn't surprised me if I completely lost the four readers I used to have a month ago. I deserve it.


Last Tuesday they started framing the house. I can't believe how fast it's going up. Last night we went and were able to climb the stairs to our second floor. They have all the wood on the lot to complete the roof, which they'll probably start today. It's amazing to see the house plan that we've stared at and over-analyzed for the past 1.5 years come to physical form.






Rob in our bedroom.


Us in the kitchen.

2 comments:

  1. Whew, you almost lost me! By the way - who were you kissing in Louisville and you should make that your profile picture on FB!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew I thought you were a goner for a second! what a relief. Erik

    ReplyDelete