We finally got our home study scheduled for this Tuesday. Please pray for us. Not only do I have to clean the house (that's a rarity) for the home inspection, but we will be doing all 5 hours of our interviews on that day as well. It is sure to be a long, but productive day. I can't wait. We're looking forward to getting to know our new social worker. She seems very sweet.
Please pray that I can find the words to express my thoughts and that Rob can keep the sarcasm to a minimum. Huh...makes me wonder how American sarcasm translates into Bulgarian...anyway...
We also got our FBI checks back last week. Four weeks early. THANK YOU Jesus and the U.S. government! Good news, they did not find any arrest records. Not that we were worried.
Also, on a beautiful note...we got our first item for our daughter's room. Patti, Harvey, Landen & Trish Schmeichel are our beautiful friends from McLaughlin, SD. They are so dear to our hearts. Rob has taught Landen since before Rob and I met so I feel like Landen has grown up before my eyes. For that reason, I will cry uncontrollably when he graduates. I digress...
Thank you Schmeichels. You are an amazing family with huge hearts and we are blessed to know you.
No comments:
Post a Comment