Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Save megabucks on a Leapfrog Tag system


This is how I bought the Leapfrog Tag Jr. (ages 2-4) system and four additional books (the system also comes with one) for $17.96.

Regular price I would have paid $78.95.



LEAPFROG TAG JR. SYSTEM
Print this coupon...

http://www.leapfrog.com/etc/medialib/leapfrog/coupons/additional_coupons.Par.63631.File.tmp/10%20off%20Print%20Coupon%20For%20Tag.pdf

and print off the $10 off Tag coupon on this Target site. You might have to search for it.
http://tiny.cc/Ao9Ha

Use the $10 off manufacturer coupon and Target coupon and combine that with the Leapfrog sale and you'll get the Tag Jr. for $8.99. Make sure you use the $10 manufacturer coupon even if it looks like it's for the regular Leapfrog system.

TAG JR. BOOKS!
For the best deal on books, start by going to: http://toysrus.shoplocal.com/ToysRus/default.aspx?action=entryflash&promotioncode=ToysRus-091101&DisplayPageNumber=1 and on page 14-15 you'll find the Tag Jr. books. Click on them to print out the reduced price and effective dates to take to Target or Wal-Mart to have them price match the books at $7.99.

Then, print off the manufacturer coupon (http://www.leapfrog.com/etc/medialib/leapfrog/coupons/additional_coupons.Par.63631.File.tmp/10%20off%20Print%20Coupon%20For%20Tag.pdf ) so you have one for each book you want. Use the $5 off manufacturer coupon for each book to bring the price down to $2.99!

GET A FREE BOOK
You also get a free ABC book here http://www.leapfrog.com/en/freebook/splash.html when you register for the leapfrog program.

If Target gives you issue with the Target coupon, tell them other people have used it for the Tag Jr. They should let you use it. When I went in they didn't bat an eye.

Also, these coupons will also work for the regular Leapfrog Tag system (ages 4-8) if you need to stock up on gifts. The system is a little more expensive than the Jr., but it's still a great price.

This is confusing so if you have questions, just ask!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting these, for some reason, I can't get on my email or facebook from home right now. But I will go right to the library and print these off - you are the best, keep the coupons coming!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have no idea how many people I have shared this with!! Keep up the good work, Nicole!

    ReplyDelete