Thursday, June 4, 2009

Oh crap.

Rob called me the other day after he picked Ben up from the YMCA drop-in daycare to tell me that Ben had earned himself a nickname.

King of Explosive Diapers

At least once a week the kid leaves the Y in pants he didn't arrive in. It was a proud moment, but it reminded me of a story I wanted to share that lead up to said nickname.

A couple weeks ago Rob was swimming at the Y and he saw the drop-in daycare lady walking toward the pool. Instantly he knew two things.

#1 She was coming to get him.

#2 It wasn't to tell him Ben was playing so nicely

Rob said his first thought was, "Oh crap."

AND IT WAS!

Ben had blown through his diaper - poop up to...well, I'll just end the story there.

2 comments:

  1. Eeeewwww, that's too bad - they might stop letting him come! But I love the pictures of the walls - good for you! Before you know it - you'll be painting those walls and hanging up decorations! :)

    ReplyDelete